Certification Date: 16 July, 2010
ISO 9001:2008 specifies requirements for a Quality Management System where an organization needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer requirements and aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system.
Some of the benefits of implementing quality management system at Rudraya are listed below:
- Create a more efficient and effective operation
- Increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Improve employee motivation, awareness and morale
- Reduce waste and increases productivity
- Facilitating continual improvement
Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMi) Level 5
Rudraya is actively working towards CMMI Level 5 to add value in Product Quality and better customer satisfaction.
Capability Maturity Model® Integration (CMMi®) is a process improvement approach that provides organizations with the essential elements of effective processes. This model mainly focuses on software processes. At this level processes are managed more proactively using an understanding of the interrelationships of the process activities and detailed measures of the process, its work products, and its services. This Maturity level includes different process areas which further contain various specific and generic practices and goals which need to be implemented across the organization. CMMi is a process improvement approach that provides organizations with the essential elements of effective processes that ultimately improve their performance. CMMi can be used to guide process improvement across a project, a division, or an entire organization. It helps integrate traditionally separate organizational functions, set process improvement goals and priorities, provide guidance for quality processes, and provide a point of reference for appraising current processes.
Under this Maturity Level 5, Rudraya is working towards institutionalizing total 22 Process Areas which is inclusive of Level 3 Process areas.
- CM - Configuration Management
- MA - Measurement and Analysis
- PMC - Project Monitoring and Control
- PP - Project Planning
- PQA - Process and Product Quality Assurance
- REQM - Requirements Management
- SAM - Supplier Agreement Management
- DAR - Decision Analysis and Resolution
- IPM - Integrated Project Management +IPPD
- OPD - Organizational Process Definition +IPPD
- OPF - Organizational Process Focus
- OT - Organizational Training
- PI - Product Integration
- RD - Requirements Development
- RSKM - Risk Management
- TS - Technical Solution
- VAL - Validation
- VER - Verification
- QPM - Quantitative Project Management
- OPP - Organizational Process Performance
- CAR - Causal Analysis and Resolution
- OID - Organizational Innovation and Deployment
Some of the benefits of implementing this maturity level at Rudraya are listed below:
- A defined set of organization standard process.
- Defined process architecture & interrelation between different Processes.
- Defined guideline, Procedure, templates for different process followed across organization.
- Select measures for organization process.
- Obtain Established Quantitative objective for Quality and Process performance.
- Clear mapping of business objective with Quality objective.
- Use of quantitative & statistical techniques for quantitative performance prediction through different prediction models.
- Use of prediction model for future prediction of critical process.
- Periodic review and understanding of current process performance for to avoid its negative impact.
- Obtain measurement Repository of historical data.
- Obtain baseline for different process.
- Have records for all common & special cause variation which impact project performance with detailed RCA to avoid future occurrence.
- Better technique to arrive on innovative proposal based on quantitative understanding of the common causes of variation inherent in processes.